Conflict SDL Trados Studio 2009 / MS Word 2010?
Thread poster: mbossart
mbossart  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:55
English to German
+ ...
Aug 8, 2010

Hello everybody,

After installing SDL Trados Studio 2009 SP2 this morning, I'm getting the following two error messages every time I open MS Word 2010, which had been working flawlessly before:

1. "Object library invalid or contains references to object definitions that could not be found."

2. "Compile error in hidden module: AutoExcec. This error occurs when code is cinompatible with version, platform, or architecture of this application. Click "Help" for information on how to correct this error."

Word does eventually open, but I would still like to get rid of these error messages. I've browsed the help options in Word 2010 -- to no avail. Has anybody experienced similar issues with the mentioned versions? Could this be due to an unresolved software conflict? For your information, I have not uninstalled my previous 2007 SDL Trados version during this morning's installation process as I was not prompted to do so.

Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Marc

[Edited at 2010-08-08 02:46 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ljiljana Malovic  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 23:55
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Compatibility issues Trados Studio 2009 and Office 2010 Sep 8, 2010

Hello everyone,
After installing Trados Studio 2009 just about an hour ago, I noticed that there are no AddIns in Word.
I can't use it the way I could in previous Office versions.

Does anyone have any similar experience?
Thanks
Ljiljana Malovic

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Conflict SDL Trados Studio 2009 / MS Word 2010?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search