Project management tools integrated with Quickbooks
Thread poster: Joaquin Font
Sep 26, 2010

I am reviewing project managment tools for my business, such as Basecamp (possibly paired with Highrise), Quickbase, Central Desktop, and others, and integration with accountin services such as Quickbooks is a big factor. I am just wondering if there are any more translator-specific project management tools out there that also integrate with Quickbooks. Thank you for any suggetions!

Mirelluk  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:17
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
It would be very useful Sep 26, 2010

I'd appreciate to know more about this subject. I have not come across any PM tool seamlessly integrated with external accounting software and I think that it would be very helpful to find one. Please keep us abreast with the outcome of your investigation.

Best regards,
Mirella

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Project management tools integrated with Quickbooks

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search