International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Best legal dictionary in England? (Comparable to Black's)
Thread poster: Selcuk Akyuz

Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 19:46
Member (2006)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Feb 8, 2004

I plan to buy an English legal dictionary. I heard that Black's Law Dictionary is the best one published in the US. I want to learn which is the best one in England comparable to Black's. Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

erbey
Local time: 19:46
Turkish to English
+ ...
legal dictionary Feb 8, 2004

DUHAIME'S LAW DICTIONARY is also a good one to use. I prefer you to try it and compare it with the Black's.
Selcuk Akyuz wrote:

I plan to buy an English legal dictionary. I heard that Black's Law Dictionary is the best one published in the US. I want to learn which is the best one in England comparable to Black's. Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Best legal dictionary in England? (Comparable to Black's)

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search