Tons of dictionaries and other language-related things
Thread poster: Charlotte Blank
Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:58
Czech to German
+ ...
Oct 5, 2010

This website http://barrierefrei.e-workers.de/know_nachsch.php is in German but you will find lots of things also in other languages, starting from ordinary German-English dictionary up to more exotic things like grammars and wordlists for Tolkien languages or a Lexicon of Sumerian Logograms - just have fun (but don't forget to work once in a while!)

To be serious: The title of the site is "webdesign without barriers" and originally it's about how to build a webpage so there are also lists of programs, workshops and the like.

[Edited at 2010-10-05 23:26 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:58
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Thank you! Oct 5, 2010

Some of these could be very useful!

Natalya Sogolovsky  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 16:58
Member (2010)
Russian to Hebrew
+ ...
Thank you, Charlotte! Oct 6, 2010

What a great site! I was sceptical at the beginning because I do not read German, but I found plenty of useful dictionaries just in my languages without German.

Charlotte, thank you very much

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tons of dictionaries and other language-related things

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search