Tons of dictionaries and other language-related things
Thread poster: Charlotte Blank

Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:52
Czech to German
+ ...
Oct 5, 2010

This website http://barrierefrei.e-workers.de/know_nachsch.php is in German but you will find lots of things also in other languages, starting from ordinary German-English dictionary up to more exotic things like grammars and wordlists for Tolkien languages or a Lexicon of Sumerian Logograms - just have fun (but don't forget to work once in a while!)icon_smile.gif

To be serious: The title of the site is "webdesign without barriers" and originally it's about how to build a webpage so there are also lists of programs, workshops and the like.

[Edited at 2010-10-05 23:26 GMT]

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:52
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Thank you! Oct 5, 2010

Some of these could be very useful!

Natalya Sogolovsky  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 00:52
Member (2010)
Russian to Hebrew
+ ...
Thank you, Charlotte! Oct 6, 2010

What a great site! I was sceptical at the beginning because I do not read German, but I found plenty of useful dictionaries just in my languages without German.

Charlotte, thank you very muchicon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tons of dictionaries and other language-related things

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search