International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Resource: Macro Bundle for Translators
Thread poster: Jenae Spry

Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:28
French to English
Oct 9, 2010

I recently created a set of Macros so I would have keyboard shortcuts for commands I regularly use while translating and thought I would offer them if anyone is interested. I added a help file as well that explains how to import them in case you are not familiar with Macros. Here is a list of what the bundle includes thus far:

• Highlight text in yellow
• Highlight text in turquoise
• Highlight text in green
• Highlight text in pink
• Remove highlighting
• Paste unformatted text
• Insert a comment

Please e-mail me at sprytranslations@gmail.com if you would like me to e-mail you the file or if you have suggestions for additions.

Happy translating!
Jenae

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resource: Macro Bundle for Translators

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search