https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/18893-spa_chemical_glossary.html

Spa chemical glossary
Thread poster: Pnina
Pnina
Pnina
Israel
Local time: 03:03
Italian to Hebrew
+ ...
Feb 29, 2004

URL: www.httg.com/spa_glossary.htm

Dear Translators,

This morning I have discovered accidentally the website of the company Hot Tubs To Go. This company is selling on-line hot tubs (Hydro Spa and Leisure), spa parts, covers, filters, accessories and chemicals.

As I have never had a hottub, it did not occur to me that a variety of chemicals were associated with s
... See more
URL: www.httg.com/spa_glossary.htm

Dear Translators,

This morning I have discovered accidentally the website of the company Hot Tubs To Go. This company is selling on-line hot tubs (Hydro Spa and Leisure), spa parts, covers, filters, accessories and chemicals.

As I have never had a hottub, it did not occur to me that a variety of chemicals were associated with spa start-up procedures, maintenance and safety (balancers, inhibitors, clarifiers, oil absorbents, cleaners, purifiers, disingectants, finish protectants and fragrances). I have realized that the Spa Care Guide deals with applied chemistry.

The website provides the visitors with Spa chemical glossary, which is user-friendly. I was looking for the meaning of the term OTO and found out instantly that it was an indicator reagent used with a test kit to determine the amount of chlorine in the water.

Enjoy this useful and lovely glossary.

Very sincerely,

Pnina
Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 20:03
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Very interesting Pnina Feb 29, 2004

I'm moving this to resources where it should be more helpful and visited.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spa chemical glossary

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »