French Diplomas & Certificates (samples)
Thread poster: Gurudutt Kamath

Gurudutt Kamath  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 18:21
Member (2005)
French to English
+ ...
Aug 13, 2011

Hi Prozzies, (not sure what is the word for Proz members)

Does anyone know of a resource for French diplomas and certificates? I am translating a diploma (école superieure de commerce de Paris) and it is totally unreadable (3 lines -- which give details under which law the diploma is awarded or some such).

Did several searches on Google and could not find any equivalent diplomas either.

In brief, I am asking for help as follows:

a) Any resour
... See more
Hi Prozzies, (not sure what is the word for Proz members)

Does anyone know of a resource for French diplomas and certificates? I am translating a diploma (école superieure de commerce de Paris) and it is totally unreadable (3 lines -- which give details under which law the diploma is awarded or some such).

Did several searches on Google and could not find any equivalent diplomas either.

In brief, I am asking for help as follows:

a) Any resource where French diplomas are available.

b) Any site where there is a possibility of viewing French diploma.

c) A sample of the Diploma of the École Superieure de Commerce de Paris.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes.

Guru
Collapse

TargamaT team  Identity Verified
Syria
Local time: 15:51
Member (2010)
English to Arabic
+ ...
école superieure de commerce de Paris Aug 13, 2011

the website:
http://www.escpeurope.eu/

Gurudutt Kamath  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 18:21
Member (2005)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Aug 14, 2011

Hi Targama,

Thanks. However, I was looking for samples or models of diplomas -- and not really trying to get the diploma. I have already seen your site (in fact ESCP is the final client!) but did not find any sample diplomas or wordings that I was looking for.

Best wishes.

Guru

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

French Diplomas & Certificates (samples)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search