Ernst Wörterbuch der Industriellen Technik
Thread poster: xxxMozart
xxxMozart
Local time: 15:36
Apr 22, 2004

Hi,
An agency suggested me to buy Ernst Wörterbuch der Industriellen Technik Deutsch/Italienisch for my technical translations, but I cannot find it, they always tell me that the Deutsch/Italienisch version does not exist (while Deutsch/Spanisch, Deutsch/Franzoesisch, Deutsch/Englisch versions exist). Is it possible? Can you suggest me a good technical dictionary?
Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxMarc P  Identity Verified
German to English
+ ...
Ernst Wörterbuch der Industriellen Technik Apr 23, 2004

You are right, there is no Ernst for Italian.

Suitable German-Italian dictionaries are the subject of a current thread in the Italian section, see:

http://www.proz.com/topic/20522

Since you speak English, you may still find the Ernst German > English useful for translation from German to Italian.

Copies of previous editions often appear at very low prices on eBay Germany and might be worth considering as a supplement to a German > Italian dictionary.

Marc

xxxMozart
TOPIC STARTER
Thank u! Apr 23, 2004

Thank u!

MarcPrior wrote:

You are right, there is no Ernst for Italian.

Suitable German-Italian dictionaries are the subject of a current thread in the Italian section, see:

http://www.proz.com/topic/20522

Since you speak English, you may still find the Ernst German > English useful for translation from German to Italian.

Copies of previous editions often appear at very low prices on eBay Germany and might be worth considering as a supplement to a German > Italian dictionary.

Marc

Y-Fi
German to French
Ernst French-German Aug 26, 2004

Where can I find it?? On CD of course, I tried in bookshops in France without any result. On the net maybe??

Thanks a lot in advance

Yvan

xxxMozart
TOPIC STARTER
On the net... Aug 26, 2004

Y-Fi wrote:

Where can I find it?? On CD of course, I tried in bookshops in France without any result. On the net maybe??

Thanks a lot in advance

Yvan

Have a look at this:
http://www.acolada.de/index.html?http://www.acolada.de/dictionary/unilex/bestellen/wb-de-fr.html

Or:
www.buch.de

www.amazon.de

Bye,
GWalnut

[Edited at 2004-08-26 17:28]

Robin Salmon  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 23:36
German to English
+ ...
Try this online bookshop in London Aug 26, 2004

I got Grant & Cutler to send the GermanEnglish CD to me here in Australia (I paid by credit card). If you e-mail them, they can tell you if they have it. They have a huge stock.

Robin

Y-Fi wrote:

Thanks a lot in advance

Yvan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ernst Wörterbuch der Industriellen Technik

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search