Thread poster: Herbert Egert
Herbert Egert  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 09:52
English to German
+ ...
Aug 24, 2011

Hi All!

Does anyone of you know a source where I can download English and German documents of the above type? I don't care if I have to pay for that.

I am currently translating such a document for a Hedge Fund and would feel much better if I had some English --> German reference material.

Or, does anyone of you happen to have such material on hand?

Best regards

Herbert

Direct link Reply with quote

David Turnbull
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:52
Italian to English
ISIN number and MorningStar Aug 24, 2011

Hi Herbert,

Assuming you have or can find the ISIN number of the UCITs you need.

Try searching on Google using the ISIN number of the UCIT in quotes, plus "prospectus" under the domain www.morningstar.co.uk.

The search string looks like this: "IE00B1FQCF84" prospectus site:morningstar.co.uk

You might be able to get the German version if you use morningstar.de instead of morningstar.co.uk.

You can probably find a lot of the information you need in the prospectus.

Otherwise I would recommend putting the ISIN number into Google, tracking down the institution that manages the fund and searching around their sites. Often you can find versions in a lot of different languages.

For example: http://www.morningstar.de/de/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=F000001ZHI&tab=12

Hope it helps.

David

[Edited at 2011-08-24 12:52 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Memorandum of Association - UCITS Funds

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search