Anne R
Anne R
Italy
Local time: 21:34
English to French
+ ...
Nov 7, 2011

Dear all,
I am a translator from English to French, but living in Italy and working part time for an Italian company, I sometimes have to translate small Italian documents of economic/political nature into French, and I am not very au fait with the best websites to use to find direct translations/glossaries of Italian into French.

Any hint would be wellcome. I had a look at sapere.it but I do not like it, and unfortunately I don't think wordreference Italian to French exists
... See more
Dear all,
I am a translator from English to French, but living in Italy and working part time for an Italian company, I sometimes have to translate small Italian documents of economic/political nature into French, and I am not very au fait with the best websites to use to find direct translations/glossaries of Italian into French.

Any hint would be wellcome. I had a look at sapere.it but I do not like it, and unfortunately I don't think wordreference Italian to French exists or is very useful.

Anne
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian to French Economics online dictionnary

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »