Pnina
Pnina
Israel
Local time: 21:17
Italian to Hebrew
+ ...
Jun 22, 2004

Dear Translators,

I discovered the following site and have found it very useful.

www.demauroparavia.it/

This is a new monolingual Italian dictionary that deals profoundly with phonetics, grammar, etymology, synonyms and opposites. For example, I have found out that the simple word "anello" has 14 meanings (as it is used in the following subject areas: anatomy, botany,
... See more
Dear Translators,

I discovered the following site and have found it very useful.

www.demauroparavia.it/

This is a new monolingual Italian dictionary that deals profoundly with phonetics, grammar, etymology, synonyms and opposites. For example, I have found out that the simple word "anello" has 14 meanings (as it is used in the following subject areas: anatomy, botany, chemistry, cinema, economy, mathematics, sport, textiles and zoology).

This dictionary is user-friendly as well. The search is easy and efficient. There is a possibility of automtic search: you can enter a word, click the button "cerca" and get the definition in the twinkling of an eye. There is even a simpler and quicker possibility: if you will double-click any of the words that are written in a definition, the definition of the highlighted word will appear will appear in a flash.

Approfittane! Make the most of it!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Italian Dictionary for the third millennium

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »