Multifultor - THE totally free term search tool
Thread poster: Rolf Keller

Rolf Keller
Germany
Local time: 07:47
English to German
Aug 8, 2012

Multifultor - THE totally free term search tool for fast online & offline searches

New & improved version 1.2.0.0, with English & German manual.

See fellow opinion: http://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/205846-multifultor_is_the_new_intelliwebsearch.html

Download:
http://www.tw-h.de/wiki/index.php?title=Kostenfreie_Arbeitshilfen_für_den_Übersetzeralltag#Multifultor

[Bearbeitet am 2012-08-08 16:14 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Krys Williams  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:47
Member (2003)
Polish to English
+ ...
Cannot get this to work Apr 4, 2013

I downloaded this software. When I switch it on, a window appears for less than a second and then disappears. Task Manager tells me it is running, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Rolf Keller
Germany
Local time: 07:47
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Should be no problem at all Apr 5, 2013

Krys Williams wrote:

I downloaded this software. When I switch it on, a window appears for less than a second and then disappears. Task Manager tells me it is running, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Probably you installed Multifultor twice or launched it twice within one second.

But don't worry: MF should always displays its icon in the system tray. Just click that icon in order to display/hide MF's main window.

Tick "Open this window upon program start" on the third tab if you want to see the main window upon every start. If you prefer to use hotkeys for lookup actions there is no need to display that window.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multifultor - THE totally free term search tool

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search