French online thesaurus with CNRTL dictionary link
Thread poster: Sian Cooper

Sian Cooper  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:12
French to English
+ ...
Aug 25, 2012

Hi, I have wandered through posts on this forum, and have not yet seen this one posted. It is provided by the Université de Caen, and I have found it to be an excellent and very friendly tool and great inspirational search instrument; plus a link to CNRTL online dictionary (CNRTL - Centre National de Resources Textuelles et Lexicales) when you need to dig deeper. I MUCH prefer this to the LGR (which I have paid for, and this is freeicon_smile.gif ).

This is the original interface

http://www.crisco.unicaen.fr/cgi-bin/cherches.cgi

This is a relatively recently introduced one, I havn't played with it yet, same thing but modernised; also reassuring to see that it is actively being maintained and developed

http://www.crisco.unicaen.fr/des/

[Edited at 2012-08-25 14:43 GMT]

Medhat Abdul Khalek
Egypt
Local time: 05:12
French to Arabic
+ ...
Merci Aug 25, 2012

Salut Sian Cooper!

Merci pour ce dictionnaire, qui donne plus d'équivalents mis en ordre d'après leurs degrés de conformité.

Bon courage!

Medhat Ibrahim

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

French online thesaurus with CNRTL dictionary link

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search