Resources for translators: glossaries, dictionaries & misc.
Thread poster: Maria Antonietta Ricagno
Maria Antonietta Ricagno
Maria Antonietta Ricagno  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:39
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 7, 2004

The following is a page (with internal search-engine) from my new website dedicated to useful resources for translation:
See more
The following is a page (with internal search-engine) from my new website dedicated to useful resources for translation:
http://www.antotranslation.biz/eng_htm/link.asp?lingua=2&pagina=11 (English version)
http://www.antotranslation.biz/ita_htm/link.asp?lingua=2&pagina=11 (Italian version)
It is also possible to add other links within the several sections, so to enrich this feature.
Hope this helps my colleagues.

[Edited at 2004-09-09 06:43]
Collapse

Jesús Calzado
Jesús Calzado  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you Sep 7, 2004

The links included in your web site are useful and sorted, that's great! Thank you for sharing it with us. It must have taken you a lot of time. Good job!

Regards

lien
lien
Netherlands
English to French
+ ...
Thank you Sep 7, 2004

I discovered many treasures.

Maria Antonietta Ricagno
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 7, 2004

JCD wrote:

The links included in your web site are useful and sorted, that's great! Thank you for sharing it with us. It must have taken you a lot of time. Good job!

Regards

Thank you so much for your appreciation. I'm glad my job is useful.
I am also planning to constitute a community dedicated to anybody interested in Linguistics on my website: www.antotranslation.com.
So, anybody has any original materials and documents is invited to publish them on this page:
http://www.antotranslation.biz/eng_htm/Material.asp?lingua=2&pagina=21
Subjects will be restricted to the following:
Linguistics in general
Socio-linguistics
Theory of translation
Glossaries, dictionaries, classification and research
History of languages
Afterwards, the project development should involve the following additional
features:
Chat.
Forum.
Catalog of publications.
Blog with news, articles and interviews.

ciao

Antonella

Maria Antonietta Ricagno
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! Sep 7, 2004

lien wrote:

I discovered many treasures.

Hi, thank you to you too.
I will try to improve my Link Section to make it reacher and more useful.
Unfortunately, this is a time-consuming activity and, you know, time is a valuable resource to us.

ciao

Antonella

Lorenia Rincon
Lorenia Rincon  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 08:39
English to Spanish
+ ...
Help with glossaries in Yoga or Meditation Sep 15, 2004

Please help me!

I am going out of town tomorrow, I will be working on an interpretation assignment, next to the Mayan Ruins of Chichen Itza, wonderful right? NOOOO!!!! The assignment will be on Meditation and Yoga, big "names" in the subject will be there from India to lecture during the 4 days and... I am 100% ignorant in the subject, I just found out what it is going to be about. Can anyone help me find vocbulary, resources, etc... English only may be enough, English - Spanish eve
... See more
Please help me!

I am going out of town tomorrow, I will be working on an interpretation assignment, next to the Mayan Ruins of Chichen Itza, wonderful right? NOOOO!!!! The assignment will be on Meditation and Yoga, big "names" in the subject will be there from India to lecture during the 4 days and... I am 100% ignorant in the subject, I just found out what it is going to be about. Can anyone help me find vocbulary, resources, etc... English only may be enough, English - Spanish even better.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resources for translators: glossaries, dictionaries & misc.

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »