https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/245794-a_translation_program_for_tablets.html

A translation program for tablets
Thread poster: DanielJosephy
DanielJosephy
DanielJosephy  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 24, 2013

Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm doing a PhD in Translation Studies at uOttawa. I'm working on the final assignment for my TRA6985 course. My paper is about a translation program for tablets; it'd be extremely helpful if you could fill out this survey. It should only take around 10 minutes (tops) and you'd help me out a lot.

Thanks a
... See more
Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm doing a PhD in Translation Studies at uOttawa. I'm working on the final assignment for my TRA6985 course. My paper is about a translation program for tablets; it'd be extremely helpful if you could fill out this survey. It should only take around 10 minutes (tops) and you'd help me out a lot.

Thanks a lot!

Daniel

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/djosephy/a-translation-program-for-tablets/

[Edited at 2013-03-24 20:19 GMT]
Collapse

Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Kyrgyzstan
English to Russian
+ ...
Field size issue Mar 24, 2013

You may want to make text fields several lines high - it would make it easier to enter long text. (Of course, if the survey platform you use allows it.)

DanielJosephy
DanielJosephy  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the feedback. Mar 24, 2013

Artem Vakhitov wrote:

You may want to make text fields several lines high - it would make it easier to enter long text. (Of course, if the survey platform you use allows it.)

Hi! Thanks for your feedback (and filling out the survey); I tried changing the width of one question, but sadly enough didn't see any difference.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A translation program for tablets

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »