Looking for bilingual (English-Spanish) FDA labeling glossary (i.e. beverages, juices, ingredients)
Thread poster: SusyZ

SusyZ  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:39
May 11, 2002

Have spent enough time on the net searching without luck. The FDA has a Spanish version but not available on line. Need this information by Monday morning icon_frown.gif Thank you in advance for any good link/suggestion.

Henry Dotterer
SITE FOUNDER
Glossaries on GlossPost: http://www.geocities.com/glosspost/ May 11, 2002

SusyZ,

Try looking via GlossPost....

Patricia Posadas  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:39
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Not a glossary but ... May 11, 2002

you might find relevant information concerning the subject at : CODEX ALIMENTARIUS

Etiquetado de los alimentos

Textos completos

http://www.fao.org/docrep/W8612S/W8612S00.htm

SusyZ  Identity Verified
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Henry! May 13, 2002

I checked the link you gave me and have added it to my favorites (plenty of useful information!) but will tell you how I solved my problem... I found a mexican store a couple of hours from where I live and purchased imported beverage from Mexico and South America which have most of the labels done in Spanish and English icon_smile.gif This was a different way of doing research and quite pleasant as I drink a glass of \"Horchata\" while translating.

SusyZ  Identity Verified
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! May 13, 2002

This site will be a good reference for additional projects icon_smile.gif

SusyZ  Identity Verified
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! May 13, 2002

This site will be a good reference for additional projects icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for bilingual (English-Spanish) FDA labeling glossary (i.e. beverages, juices, ingredients)

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search