Idiom WorldServer Desktop Workbench - Spell check issue
Thread poster: Thiago Fico

Thiago Fico  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:23
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jan 30, 2015

Hello,

I am using Idiom WorldServer Desktop Workbench 9.0.1.54 and I have an issue with its spell check feature. Pretty frequently, the spell check window goes blank (fields Problem, Change to, and Suggestions are empty), and I have to close it, scroll down a little, and then start the spell check again.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much,

Thiago Fico

Vyacheslav Lomaev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 23:23
Member (2010)
English to Russian
+ ...
File -> Export -> Segments... -> Excel -> Word -> Idiom Oct 11, 2016

Hello!
1. File -> Export -> Segments...,
2. Open the exported file in Excel,
3. Copy the column with translated text (usually D) and insert it into a Word file,
4. Run the spellcheck in Word (F7) and step by step correct the translated text in Idiom (Ctrl+F).

[Редактировалось 2016-10-11 18:55 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Idiom WorldServer Desktop Workbench - Spell check issue

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search