EN+DE) by P. Lerat ? (Translator resources)"> Recommendations for "French Law Dictionary of Contract Terminology" (FR>EN+DE) by P. Lerat ? (Translator resources)

Recommendations for "French Law Dictionary of Contract Terminology" (FR>EN+DE) by P. Lerat ?
Thread poster: Jeff Henson

Jeff Henson  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:32
Member (2015)
French to English
Oct 11, 2015

Hello !
I was wondering if anyone owned or had used "French Law Dictionary of Contract Terminology With Equivalents in English &German" by Pierre Lerat ? If so, would you recommend it ?

Any reviews or recommendations greatly appreciated.

[Edited at 2015-10-11 09:55 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-10-11 09:57 GMT]

peixe
Member (2005)
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
YES, I HAVE IT UNDER MY EYES Oct 11, 2015

IN this moment....for me is a good dictionary, of 1994, with good index in all the languages and bibliography (from page 228 to 234). I don't know any reviex or recensio. Regards, peixe.

Jeff Henson  Identity Verified
France
Member (2015)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 13, 2015

I appreciate your sharing your opinion with me Peixe !

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Recommendations for "French Law Dictionary of Contract Terminology" (FR>EN+DE) by P. Lerat ?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search