Thread poster: Siegfried Armbruster

Siegfried Armbruster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:10
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
Dec 2, 2015

Advent calendars with small gifts are fashionable. But they are also a lot of work to produce. We decided go a different route and to just offer you our AutoSuggest files of the current DGT TMs and the EMA files from Opus for free. Simply enter "adventas2015" as a discount code. The files can be found here https://alexandria-translation-resources.com/resources-for-translation-providers/autosuggest-dictionaries/.

Francesca Collodo  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:10
Member (2012)
German to English
+ ...
Wow Dec 9, 2015

Thank you!!!icon_smile.gif

sam@fr-uk
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:10
French to English
Great! Dec 9, 2015

Thanks very much

J. Calzado
Local time: 10:10
English to Spanish
+ ...
FR-ES not possible? Dec 9, 2015

Thanks for the link! Very useful for my compilation of TMs.

However, although I've successfully downloaded a couple of TMX for the EN-ES combination, I am not able to get any FR-ES tmx files. All of them are ES-FR and I ignore how to invert the language pair to get a valid bilingual file to import it into a FR-ES translation memory.

Does anybody knows how to download a valid FR-ES tmx file? Or how to invert from ES-FR into FR-ES?

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free AutoSuggest files (DGT and EMA), > 400 language pairs

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search