Resource: Exchanging Termbases and translation memories (EN, HU, FR, DE, RO), all specialty fields
Thread poster: Zsuzsánna Kupán

Zsuzsánna Kupán  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2016)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
May 10, 2016

Dear colleagues,

Are you interested in exchanging and sharing termbases and translation memories? I can offer the following language pairs: EN-HU (general, medical, technical), DE-HU (legal), a 5 language general termbase (EN, DE, FR, HU, RO), DE-EN, DE-FR and FR-EN medical. I am currently developing a HU-RO general termbase, and an EN-HU legal termbase or translation memory would be most welcome, because as you all know, the right tools make our job a lot easier.

Disclaimer: I am not offering these tools for sale, this offer is made strictly in the spirit of peer-to-peer co-operation.

Kind regards,
Zsuzsánna Kupán

[Edited at 2016-05-10 09:01 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resource: Exchanging Termbases and translation memories (EN, HU, FR, DE, RO), all specialty fields

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search