Great IFRS/IAS accounting resource (German + English)
Thread poster: Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:09
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Mar 8, 2005

Hi all,

This extra posting is just to be on the safe side as I don't know whether an automatic posting will appear here after vetting of my related GlossPost entry, which I've just submitted.

Anyway, http://www.ifrs-portal.com/ is a fabulous German resource covering all IFRS/IAS aspects. Added value: full texts of IFRSs/IASs are provided both in German and English. You may even subsc
... See more
Hi all,

This extra posting is just to be on the safe side as I don't know whether an automatic posting will appear here after vetting of my related GlossPost entry, which I've just submitted.

Anyway, http://www.ifrs-portal.com/ is a fabulous German resource covering all IFRS/IAS aspects. Added value: full texts of IFRSs/IASs are provided both in German and English. You may even subscribe to a newsletter to keep abreast of reporting standard developments.

Best,

Steffen
Collapse

Laura Vinti
Laura Vinti  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:09
German to Italian
+ ...
Great! Mar 8, 2005

Thank you very much Steffen,
Laura

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Great IFRS/IAS accounting resource (German + English)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »