Language experts: Nuer - Othello - Dinka
Thread poster: eTran
eTran
English
Apr 4, 2005

I am looking for translators who can translate from English to any of "Nuer, Othello or Dinka".
Can anyone help? Thanks.

Thai

Direct link

two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 11:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
Try the directory Apr 5, 2005

I think that the best way of finding translators in ProZ is through its directory (in the drop-down menu above).

If some members wants to help the asker on this issue, I suggest that they do so via his/her profile e-mail.

I am closing this thread, I don't think this is an issue to be discussed as "translator resources" (more related with glossaries and other similar resuorces).

Regards,
Enrique Cavalitto

[Edited at 2005-04-05 13:09]

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Language experts: Nuer - Othello - Dinka

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search