BMW GS Standards - Where can I find them in English?
Thread poster: Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Michael Harris  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:05
Member (2006)
German to English
Sep 1, 2017

Hello everyone, I am working on a larger technical specification for BMW and am trying to fine a catalogue of BMW GS standards but I cannot find anything but a few.

I would appreciate any help here as I obviously want to use what they already have in their system

E.g. GS 90011 = Coating of parts made of metallic materials by means of organic materials; Requirements and test

Thanks for your help

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:05
English to French
+ ...
Contact me directly Sep 1, 2017

Contact me directly.

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:05
English to French
+ ...
Is this what you need? Sep 1, 2017

and, of course, there is this: http://images.gasgoo.com/attachment/Approved/001/402/001402193.pdf

which is both in German and in English.

Michael Harris
Michael Harris  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:05
Member (2006)
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Hi JL Sep 1, 2017

Yes, that is what I had already found. What I need is only a list of the GS standards either only in GB, or in DE - GB.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BMW GS Standards - Where can I find them in English?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »