Resources for medical English>Spanish translation
Thread poster: Berenice Granado

Berenice Granado
Spain
New user
Sep 8

Hello! I would like to find some resources related to scientific and medical translation form English into Spanish. More specifically, I am looking for any glossary related to Neurosphysiology, Phsysiology or Neurosciences and some Anatomy atlas. Anyone can help? Many thanks.

Marjolein Snippe  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 08:29
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...
very specific Sep 10

Hi Berenice,
You seem to be looking for some very specific glossaries. To me, it rather sounds like you may need to invest in a good medical dictionary (I don't know which one as Spanish is not one of my working languages) and perhaps a couple of monolingual medical textbooks. From there, you build your own glossaries.
As for resources, are you familiar with the MedDRA pages (to look up translations for specific conditions etc.) and IATE (a European termbase)? These may be a good sta
... See more
Hi Berenice,
You seem to be looking for some very specific glossaries. To me, it rather sounds like you may need to invest in a good medical dictionary (I don't know which one as Spanish is not one of my working languages) and perhaps a couple of monolingual medical textbooks. From there, you build your own glossaries.
As for resources, are you familiar with the MedDRA pages (to look up translations for specific conditions etc.) and IATE (a European termbase)? These may be a good start. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has some templates on their website, but I think these are mainly related to the regulatory side of clinical trials, so may be less relevant to you.
Good luck!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resources for medical English>Spanish translation

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search