Google Toolbar for Firefox
Thread poster: Barnaby Capel-Dunn

Barnaby Capel-Dunn  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:36
French to English
Jul 10, 2005

Amongst the other features of this ne Google initiative for Firefox is WorldTranslator: This is what the folks at Mountain View have to say:
Ever need to translate words on English web pages into another language? Don't bother looking up words one by one - just hover your mouse cursor over an English word and Toolbar's WordTranslator will tell you what it means in your own language. WordTranslator currently supports translation from English into Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, German and Spanish.

Not much good to me I'm afraid but surely useful for all those with English as their source language. I've checked out the French translations and they're not bad at all (at "word" level of course).
Enjoy
Barnaby

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Google Toolbar for Firefox

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search