Looking for a glossary of Windows terms English-German
Thread poster: aleintra
aleintra  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:32
Spanish to German
+ ...
Oct 7, 2005

Hi!
I am looking for a glossary of Windos terms English-German. I have checked all the anawers to previous postings but none of the links indicated seems to work. I am grateful for any help.
Thank you

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-10-07 10:47]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-10-07 13:44]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Bianca Adriaensen  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:32
English to Dutch
+ ...
lots of zip files Oct 7, 2005

aleintra wrote:

Hi!
I am looking for a glossary of Windos terms English-German. I have checked all the anawers to previous postings but none of the links indicated seems to work. I am grateful for any help.
Thank you


Try the following link: ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/developr/msdn/newup/glossary

[Edited at 2005-10-07 09:58]

[Edited at 2005-10-07 09:58]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Hynek Palatin  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 09:32
English to Czech
+ ...
MS glossaries Oct 7, 2005

The address is:
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/developr/msdn/newup/glossary

Thanks for asking, there seems to be a new release.


Direct link Reply with quote
 
aleintra  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:32
Spanish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Bianca, thanks but I cannot open that either. It might be a config problem of my computer Oct 7, 2005

Bianca Adriaensen wrote:

aleintra wrote:

Hi!
I am looking for a glossary of Windos terms English-German. I have checked all the anawers to previous postings but none of the links indicated seems to work. I am grateful for any help.
Thank you


Try the following link: ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/developr/msdn/newup/glossary

[Edited at 2005-10-07 09:58]

[Edited at 2005-10-07 09:58]


[Edited at 2005-10-07 10:34]


Direct link Reply with quote
 
aleintra  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:32
Spanish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi, now it is working smoothly.Thanks to both of you. Oct 7, 2005

aleintra wrote:

Bianca Adriaensen wrote:

aleintra wrote:

Hi!
I am looking for a glossary of Windos terms English-German. I have checked all the anawers to previous postings but none of the links indicated seems to work. I am grateful for any help.
Thank you


Try the following link: ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/developr/msdn/newup/glossary

[Edited at 2005-10-07 09:58]

[Edited at 2005-10-07 09:58]


[Edited at 2005-10-07 10:34]


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:32
Czech to German
+ ...
One more Oct 7, 2005

Hi Aleintra,

did you try this one: http://german.about.com/library/blcomputer.htm ? It is not especially about Windows but there are quite a lot of computer-related terms.

HTH!

Charlotte


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a glossary of Windows terms English-German

Advanced search







PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search