Paula Góes
Paula Góes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:05
English to Portuguese
+ ...
May 4, 2006

Hi, everybody!

I have just got my unconditional offer for a Master in Bilingual Translation and the university has given me green light to translate my degree and transcripts myself.

Would anybody have a sample, so that I check the right terminology for this, in UK English?

Thank you in advance!

Paula

(PS: My undergraduate degree is in Journalism, from a Brazilian university, I am not sure if this would make any difference.)

Jerónimo Fernández
Jerónimo Fernández  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
A suggestion May 5, 2006

Hi Paula,

Sorry I don't have such degree and transcripts, but if what you need is just the terminology, maybe checking the curricula and assessment standards of Journalism schools in the UK would do the trick.

HTH.
Cheers,

Jerónimo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need a sample of degree + transcripts translation into UK English

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »