Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 02:55
English to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 5, 2002

From FITA:

I used to know a grizzled old editor who thought online newspapers would never succeed. \"Who\'s going to sit in front of a computer screen reading the newspaper?\" he said. Well, he was wrong. These days, millions of people get their news online, and there are thousands of newspapers with online editions.

If you\'re looking for a particular newspaper on the Web, go to Abyz News Links at

... See more
From FITA:

I used to know a grizzled old editor who thought online newspapers would never succeed. \"Who\'s going to sit in front of a computer screen reading the newspaper?\" he said. Well, he was wrong. These days, millions of people get their news online, and there are thousands of newspapers with online editions.

If you\'re looking for a particular newspaper on the Web, go to Abyz News Links at

www.abyznewslinks.com

This site has links to newspapers, news media, and news sources worldwide, arranged by continent and sub-divided by country. And if you\'re looking for a newspaper, in, say, Tunisia, you just type that keyword in the search box and you\'ll get links to all the online newspapers from that country. Plus, the site contains a short list of designated \"hot spots\" around the world so you can quickly find news about those areas.

Happy reading,

Evert Deloof-Sys
[addsig]
Collapse

Mats Wiman
Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Sweden
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...
In memoriam
Thanks Evert for a super link! Sep 5, 2002

It proved very good indeed for Swedish media!

Mats Wiman
Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Sweden
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...
In memoriam
Could not delete this duplicate Sep 5, 2002

Does anybody know how to??

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-09-05 14:14 ]

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:55
English to Chinese
+ ...
Wonderful! Sep 5, 2002

From these links, I can even read some Chinese newspapers which I could never manage to read on the web before! Thanks, Evert!

Monika Coulson
Monika Coulson  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:55
Member (2001)
English to Albanian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Thanks Evert for all your links Sep 6, 2002

I have always found your links very usuful and informative.

Thank you.

Monika

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Abyz News Links

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »