Need glossaries, dictionaries etc. for translators of diplomas, certificates and similar documents
Thread poster: Christian

Christian
Local time: 09:21
English to German
+ ...
Jun 15, 2006

Dear all,

it happens quite frequently that my clients ask me to translate diplomas, certificates and similar documents for them (certified translations, English/German).

Therefore, I'm looking for absolutely anything that has got something to do with the translation of such documents (monolingual/bilingual glossaries, dictionaries, articles, ... ...). I would be more than pleased if you could tell me where I can get such materials.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

[Edited at 2006-06-16 04:53]

Direct link Reply with quote

Christian
Local time: 09:21
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mission impossible? Jun 22, 2006

Anybody out there who also translates diplomas, certificates etc.? Seems to be an extinct species!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need glossaries, dictionaries etc. for translators of diplomas, certificates and similar documents

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search