Polish to English
+ ...
Thank you! Aug 26, 2006

Thanks, Piotr!

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios (X)
Rosa Maria Duenas Rios (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:15
But the font is huge! Aug 26, 2006

Do you know any way of making it go back to its "normal" size?

@caduceus (X)
@caduceus (X)
United States
Local time: 01:15
English to German
+ ...
settings Aug 27, 2006

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios wrote:

Do you know any way of making it go back to its "normal" size?

I think it may be your screen settings. Click on View > Text Size > Medium. The text size is huge when it's set at large.

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios (X)
Rosa Maria Duenas Rios (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:15
Thanks Renate! Aug 27, 2006

I was surprised that this is the only werbpage with which I had the problem. However, I followed your instructions and it is now perfect! Have a nice week-end!

P.S. Well, now I have a problem, as it appears the selection applies to all websites. If I choose the "medium" font, the font size in Proz.com, for instance, is very small. If I go back to the "larger" size for Proz.com, when I visit dictionary.com the font is huge again!...
See more
I was surprised that this is the only werbpage with which I had the problem. However, I followed your instructions and it is now perfect! Have a nice week-end!

P.S. Well, now I have a problem, as it appears the selection applies to all websites. If I choose the "medium" font, the font size in Proz.com, for instance, is very small. If I go back to the "larger" size for Proz.com, when I visit dictionary.com the font is huge again!

[Edited at 2006-08-27 03:32]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

dictionary.com - a new design

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »