Italian-English mining glossary/dictionary
Thread poster: Ivana UK

Ivana UK  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:51
Member (2005)
Italian to English
Sep 3, 2006

Does anyone know of any IT>EN (must be Italian to English) online mining glossaries or dictionaries?

I've been searching and although I've found various geological and speleological glossaries, I can't seem to find any mining ones!

If anyone knows of any then please let me know!

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxLia Fail  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:51
Spanish to English
+ ...
hope these may be of some use Sep 4, 2006

Hi Ivana

It's often difficult to get a specific glossary, espaecially for older sciences, sometimes, for example, I search for FR to help me with ES-EN:-)

In case it's of any use, here are links for

EN-ES Mining, http://www.uec.ac.uk/csm/course-pages/english-spanish-glossary.htm

Rock mechanics ES-EN,
http://www.editorial.unca.edu.ar/pdf/Glosario1MC.pdf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian-English mining glossary/dictionary

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search