International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

searching for an easy \"fee\" downloadable accountancy program
Thread poster: Martine Etienne

Martine Etienne  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 13:17
Member (2003)
English to French
+ ...
Nov 3, 2002

I am looking for an easy accountancy program that could be downloaded \"freely\" - It can be very simple. What I need is entering my customers and providers invoice. Have an easy way to make each month a balance of the VAT to be paid. And be able to put my expenses in the right columns for yearly taxation... Does it exist?

I am also searching for a free \"correcteur orthographique en français\".

Thanks a lot to give me some help.

Direct link Reply with quote

Atty Peelen
Local time: 07:17
English to Dutch
+ ...
website Nov 3, 2002

http://www.clarisys.ca/free.html

here you will find one.

http://completelyfreesoftware.com

This site has all sorts of programs for free

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

searching for an easy \"fee\" downloadable accountancy program

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search