Translation software
Thread poster: Nitza Ramos

Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 22, 2002

Has anyone ever used a translation software called Translator Intuition? Thank you.

Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Yes I have - feel free to contact me Nov 22, 2002

Good evening,

Is there anything I can do to help you?

Let me know,

Nathalie

Maria Sampedro  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:11
English to Spanish
I don't trust in "Translator's Intuition" Nov 24, 2002

I filled in a form to be included in their translators database. As per their request, I attended their translation software demo, at my computer.

If you lease their translation software, you would ennjoy a priority to get their jobs. But, while I hesitated about leasing, I saw this Company had posted a job at Proz, and I had received no news about this job first.

I commented this matter with them. They answered back my e-mail next day telling me they were looking to expand their translators database. And if I sign the leasing, the job was for me. As I can not rely on this Company, I did not signed the leasing and I did not accept the job.

And about the software, I can tell you it is quite poor.

Best regards,

Noreta

Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much Nov 25, 2002

Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate this information. Sometimes it\'s difficult, with so many different softwares in the market, to decide which one is a real good one. Thanks again!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation software

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search