Links to Eurodicautom - a tip
Thread poster: Ian Ferguson

Ian Ferguson
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:03
Spanish to English
Nov 29, 2001

Many people, when giving Eurodicautom as a reference in a Kudoz answer, copy the URL from the page where they find the answers and paste it into the \"reference\" field on the Kudoz answer form, so it looks something like this:

I used to do it myself until I discovered that it doesn\'t work. You just get a page saying \"You did not enter a query term. Please click the back button of your browser and try again\".

You have to copy the URL of the main enquiry page:

and leave the visitor to enter the search terms themselves.

30 Nov 2001

No sooner had I posted this, than I saw that Eurodicautom have moved, and given a completely new look to their site. It remains to be seen whether this still applies.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-11-30 02:46 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Links to Eurodicautom - a tip

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search