Link to the online petition against the Eurodicautom shutdown. Sign now.
Thread poster: Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:55
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Dec 18, 2002

Thanks to José Luis Villanueva Senchuk for informing us the link to the FIT petition against the Eurodicautom shutdown.

It\'s at

http://www.fit-ift.org/petition.html

I\'m reposting it in a new thread so it catches the eye of the translators who hang out in this community.

To Henry: any chance you could add a link to the petition on the Proz
... See more
Thanks to José Luis Villanueva Senchuk for informing us the link to the FIT petition against the Eurodicautom shutdown.

It\'s at

http://www.fit-ift.org/petition.html

I\'m reposting it in a new thread so it catches the eye of the translators who hang out in this community.

To Henry: any chance you could add a link to the petition on the Proz.com main page so that nobody misses it? We\'d appreciate your support on this one.

ME
Collapse

René VINCHON (X)
René VINCHON (X)  Identity Verified
France
German to French
+ ...
thank you Dec 18, 2002

I didn\'t know anything about that. I use Eurodicautom every day. 2003 will really be a bad year (with the ending of patents translations)

René

Carla Trapani
Carla Trapani
Local time: 10:55
English to Italian
+ ...
ending of patent translations?? Dec 18, 2002

First of all,

thank you for the link to the petition...

PLEASE.. DON\'T TOUCH OUR EURODICAUTOM!!!

But, what\'s the news about ending of patent translations??? Could you please \"enlighten\" me?

Thank you

Carla

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Link to the online petition against the Eurodicautom shutdown. Sign now.

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »