TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING ENGLISH > SPANISH GLOSSARY
Thread poster: Patricia García

Patricia García
Local time: 01:21
English to Spanish
May 7, 2007

HELP!. My translation is about the construction of hydrogenerators (from English into Spanish). Can anyone recommend me a technical on-line glossary that I can use?. All the terms are quite technical and I am having trouble...

Regards

Reed James
Chile
Local time: 19:21
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sapiensman is good May 8, 2007

Patricia García wrote:

HELP!. My translation is about the construction of hydrogenerators (from English into Spanish). Can anyone recommend me a technical on-line glossary that I can use?. All the terms are quite technical and I am having trouble...

Regards

Patricia,

Hi. I recommend Sapiensman. (http://sapiensman.com/ESDictionary/index.htm). It has a lot of good terminology in it. HTH

Reed

Patricia García
Local time: 01:21
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! May 8, 2007

Very useful indeed!. I will keep the page to use it in the future.

Regards,

Patricia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING ENGLISH > SPANISH GLOSSARY

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search