TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING ENGLISH > SPANISH GLOSSARY
Thread poster: Patricia García

Patricia García
Local time: 12:12
English to Spanish
May 7, 2007

HELP!. My translation is about the construction of hydrogenerators (from English into Spanish). Can anyone recommend me a technical on-line glossary that I can use?. All the terms are quite technical and I am having trouble...

Regards

Reed James
Chile
Local time: 07:12
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sapiensman is good May 8, 2007

Patricia García wrote:

HELP!. My translation is about the construction of hydrogenerators (from English into Spanish). Can anyone recommend me a technical on-line glossary that I can use?. All the terms are quite technical and I am having trouble...

Regards

Patricia,

Hi. I recommend Sapiensman. (http://sapiensman.com/ESDictionary/index.htm). It has a lot of good terminology in it. HTH

Reed

Patricia García
Local time: 12:12
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! May 8, 2007

Very useful indeed!. I will keep the page to use it in the future.

Regards,

Patricia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING ENGLISH > SPANISH GLOSSARY

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search