Resource: Glossary: Countersurveillance Equipment, SPEN
Thread poster: lwiant

lwiant
Local time: 22:11
English to Spanish
May 14, 2007

I have been asked by a company to interpret for a training course related to countersurveillance equipment. Some of the equipment is a non-linear junction evaluator, spectral correlator, and microwave down converter (to expand the frequency range of the omni spectral correlator) These are all devices to locate electronic devices i.e. "bugs", electronic equipment, etc.

I am wondering if any of you are aware of any glossaries or any other research sources related to this type of subject matter. The course is being presented in English and would be simultaneously interpreted to Spanish.

This is my first post to the forum, so thank you ahead of time.

Best Regards,
Lee

[Edited at 2007-05-14 20:30]

liz askew  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:11
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Countersurveillance May 15, 2007

Sorry, can't help re glossaries.

However, have you thought about searching for articles in your source language and target language and making a glossary yourself? It would be very good preparation for your interpreting session. This is what I have to do before I attend an interpreting session, the subject of which I have been told about beforehand!

Other than that, you can easily search yourself by entering the relevant search terms in google and see what you come up with...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resource: Glossary: Countersurveillance Equipment, SPEN

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search