Thread poster: Ann Bishop
Ann Bishop  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:00
Dutch to English
+ ...
Jun 19, 2007

Dear all, I have a few questions related to the personal glossaries:

Is it possible to view entire personal ProZ glossaries so they can be printed easily? It seems that now I can only view 10 words at a time and have to go through many pages to see the complete glossary.

Is there a way to "batch edit" part of your glossary instead of going into each separate entry? The reason why I am asking is because I forgot to set the language when I added many terms to one of my glossaries and now they are all showing up as Afrikaans. It seems I can only change this if i open up each individual entry and change the language.

I think it would be nice to add some more flexiblity/functionality for glossary management.

Best regards,
--Ann

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

viewing entire personal glossary

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search