Thread poster: Ingrid van Praag (X)
Ingrid van Praag (X)
Ingrid van Praag (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:08
English to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 2, 2003

Can anybody tell me where I cound find an English version of the \"Bundesgesetzblatt fuer die Republik Oesterreich - Jahrgang 1993 - Ausgegeben am 14. Oktober 1993\" and more specifically the \"694. Bundesgesetz: Privatstiftungsgesetz-PSG (NR: GP XVIII RV 1132 AB 1203 S. 131. BR: 4636 AB 4627 s. 574.) without violating any copyrights or the likes. I found out that the \"Wiener Zeitung\" manages this publication, but they only go back to 1994.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
... See more
Can anybody tell me where I cound find an English version of the \"Bundesgesetzblatt fuer die Republik Oesterreich - Jahrgang 1993 - Ausgegeben am 14. Oktober 1993\" and more specifically the \"694. Bundesgesetz: Privatstiftungsgesetz-PSG (NR: GP XVIII RV 1132 AB 1203 S. 131. BR: 4636 AB 4627 s. 574.) without violating any copyrights or the likes. I found out that the \"Wiener Zeitung\" manages this publication, but they only go back to 1994.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[addsig]
Collapse

Kay Fisher (X)
Kay Fisher (X)
German to English
+ ...
you might try this Mar 4, 2003

I added this link to the German forum:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=9044&forum_id=27

Kay

Kay Fisher (X)
Kay Fisher (X)
German to English
+ ...
you might try this Mar 4, 2003

I added this link to the German forum:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=9044&forum_id=27

Kay

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English version Bundesgesetzblatt Austria

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »