DE-IT glossary on Moravian archaeology
Thread poster: Alisha

Alisha
Local time: 19:42
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 30, 2003

Hi everybody! I\'m desperately looking for a German to Italian glossary on Moravian archaeology, or simply on archaeology... this translation\'s really driving me mad!

Thanks to everybody!

Lucy

Radka Grossova  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
Archeology in Moravia Mar 31, 2003

Hi Alisha,

I do not think if it helps you much, because I do not know anything about this kind of glossary...

But I studied history and archeology in Moravia, so I can provide you explanation of some unclear terms - but in German, English or Czech only....

Have a nice day,

Radka

Alisha
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot Radka! Apr 1, 2003

Hi Radka!

Thank you so much for replying. At the moment I have \"removed my doubts\" on Moravian archaeology thanks to some good kudoz answers! But if I need some other help, I\'ll get in touch with you again. Thanks a lot again. Love,

Lucy/Alisha

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DE-IT glossary on Moravian archaeology

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search