English - Arabic Sports Dictionary
Thread poster: akh7
akh7
Local time: 07:44
English to Arabic
Mar 12, 2008

Dear friends,

Does anybody know of any online English Arabic dictionary of names of sports and recreational activities, please?

Thank you all

[Objet modifié par l'équipe ou un modérateur 2008-03-12 12:47]

Direct link Reply with quote

Eman Riesh  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:44
Member (2010)
Arabic to English
+ ...
A good one Mar 12, 2008

A bit old, but useful. The issue here is that I tried to upload it, but couldn't.

Anyway, I can send it directly to your email, as quick solution until I work on this problem and manage to upload.

Regards,
Eman

akh7
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Yes pelase Mar 13, 2008

Thank you for the greah help and yes please send it to my email. I will really appreciaet that.

akh7@hotmail.com

I am sorry i am not sure if I it is ok to put the email address here but my apology to the admin if it is not acceptable.

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:44
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
e-mail address Mar 13, 2008

akh7 wrote:
I am sorry i am not sure if I it is ok to put the email address here but my apology to the admin if it is not acceptable.

Hi akh7,
Of course it's acceptable, don't worry. The only problem is that by publishing your e-mail address in the forum you're opening the door to spam.
Maria

akh7
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 13, 2008

Thank you Maria for the warning. I will wait to hear from Jasmen as I need this dictionary then will never publish my email on the board. Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English - Arabic Sports Dictionary

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search