Would like to become a Qualified Member (MITI) of ITI. Percentage of successful candidates?
Thread poster: Vincenzo Di Maso

Vincenzo Di Maso  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 09:57
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2010

Hello,
I am planning to submit my application to the Institution of Translation & Interpreting. I read their website and collected some information. I would like to become a Qualified Member (MITI).
The matter is that the application fees are high and I see they are strict, so I must dot the i's and cross the t's. Well, I'm sure that joining ITI would be great. I just don't know about the percentage of the successful candidates. About ATA I know it is around 20%.
Could you please provide me futher information?
Thank you very much in advance.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Would like to become a Qualified Member (MITI) of ITI. Percentage of successful candidates?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Your current localization setting

English

Select a language

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search