Casual Translators' Group for Yokohama-Area Translators!
Thread poster: jkearney3

jkearney3
Local time: 17:35
Japanese to English
May 2

I’m looking to create an Inklings-style “guild” of translators in and around the Yokohama area to meet up about once a month to have drinks, discuss translation, and just have fun. People of all levels and walks of life are welcome! My vision for the group is not just to make friends, but also build some mentor/apprentice relationships as well as a network, so if one person is inundated with work they have some people they can recommend to clients. Please contact me at jkearney3@gmail.com and tell me a little about yourself! (I am an American named Jamie who has lived in Japan for 10 years and has been working freelance for about 4 years now. Hobbies include reading, hiking, watching action and sci-fi movies, and painting. I look forward to hearing from you!!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Casual Translators' Group for Yokohama-Area Translators!

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search