System - set back does not work properly!
Thread poster: Helga Humlova

Helga Humlova  Identity Verified
Austria
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Dec 11, 2010

Hi,

Win 7 ultimate. I need to set the system back to an earlier date because Trados does not run - for no apparent reason. Since it did work yesterday I´d like to re-set the system.
By now I have about 20 times attempted to set back the system, and it always says cannot do. Probably AntiVirus is turned on. Well, I have the free Avira, and I closed the umbrella. Still it does not work.
What did I forget about??

Thanks in advance for enlightening me.
Helga

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

System - set back does not work properly!

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search