https://www.proz.com/forum/windows_operating_systems/86878-error_message_windows_pas_de_disque_exception_processing_message.html

Error message Windows pas de disque Exception Processing Message
Thread poster: Sandra Petch
Sandra Petch
Sandra Petch
Local time: 18:11
French to English
+ ...
Oct 18, 2007

Hi

When I switch on my computer (OS Windows XP Media Centre) I get a window telling me "Windows pas de disque Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75afb9c 4 75afb9c 75afb9c"

I've searched on various forums and it seems this is linked to Windows updates (and my PC did recently update Windows when closing). I've seen suggestions to deactivate certain drivers but I'm reluctant to do this as I wouldn't know how to solve any ensuing problems!

There's
... See more
Hi

When I switch on my computer (OS Windows XP Media Centre) I get a window telling me "Windows pas de disque Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75afb9c 4 75afb9c 75afb9c"

I've searched on various forums and it seems this is linked to Windows updates (and my PC did recently update Windows when closing). I've seen suggestions to deactivate certain drivers but I'm reluctant to do this as I wouldn't know how to solve any ensuing problems!

There's nothing on the Microsoft site about this.

Does anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?

Many thanks!
Collapse

Magali Le Luc
Magali Le Luc
Local time: 12:11
English to French
Same problem Feb 5, 2008

I have the same problem, so I'd like to receive an answer too

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
I would suggest Feb 5, 2008

uninstalling a few latest updates. Uninstall the latest one, reboot and check if the problem persists. If yes, uninstall next one, etc.

My another suggestion: never allow automatic Windows updates - everything should be under your control.

[Edited at 2008-02-05 23:23]

Sandra Petch
Sandra Petch
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved... thanks to a technician Feb 12, 2008

Hi

A technician came yesterday and solved the problem (and various other irks) for me.

He also suggested running Spybot Search and Destroy every now and then. I think you can download if from the Internet.

Regards
Sandra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message Windows pas de disque Exception Processing Message

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »