Alt + Home shortcut doesn't work,
Thread poster: fifilalou

fifilalou  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:59
English to Japanese
+ ...
Apr 17, 2008

I'm still a new user of Wordfast. I have solved some of the shortcut key problems I had before, but I still can't get the Alt+ Home one work. (This key combination is supposed to bring you right back to where the last session ended when you resume translation on a long document). This is a vital function I don't want to miss. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Translation-Pro  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:59
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Try the Macros Menu Apr 17, 2008

Hi,

I have the same problem. You could try this: Alt+F8 (opens the macros menu), scroll down and select WfReStart. Works for me.

Good luck!

fifilalou  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:59
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Creating a new shortcut key for WfRestart Apr 17, 2008

Thank you! That worked. What's more, as I thought it would be much nicer to have a shortcut key to run that macro without going through macro setting each time I was able to customize my own shortcut key combination to do the work. So I can use it every time I resume a session in order to go right back to where I stopped last time. I wouldn't have been able to achieve this without you telling me about macro..thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Alt + Home shortcut doesn't work,

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search