Thread poster: Chiara Zanone

Chiara Zanone  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:46
Member (2011)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 23, 2008

Hi, I'm at my first experiences with Wordfast and I'm not able to translate Powerpoint files. I do as it is written in the manual, I translate well the first slide with Wordfast but at the end of this slide Wordfast closes the translation session and I can't go on translating the other slides. How can I do to continue in translating my slides? I have Powerpoint'07 and Wordfast version 5. Many thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Claire Cox
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:46
French to English
+ ...
Use Werecat Apr 23, 2008

Werecat is the answer for Powerpoint files. It's simple to use: just follow the instructions and download from here:

http://www.volny.cz/ddaduc/werecat.html

Good luck!

Italy
Member (2011)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Werecat with powerpoint Apr 23, 2008

Thanks I just tried to download it but when I open it, I do my translation in it with wordfast and then if I close the translation session and I open the document in powerpoint I can see my translation there is it right or I should do something else? Many thanks for your help.

Italy
Member (2011)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Help with Werecat Apr 24, 2008

Viola82 wrote:

Hi, I'm at my first experiences with Wordfast and I'm not able to translate Powerpoint files. I do as it is written in the manual, I translate well the first slide with Wordfast but at the end of this slide Wordfast closes the translation session and I can't go on translating the other slides. How can I do to continue in translating my slides? I have Powerpoint'07 and Wordfast version 5. Many thanks.

Unfortunately I don't manage in opening Werecat in Word'07.. Could anyone help me please? I followed the instructions but I can't find Werecat as a model of Word in the Tools> Templates that in Word'07 are among the options. Thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Wordfast and Powerpoint'07

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search