https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/103073-problems_with_wordfast_and_powerpoint07.html

Problems with Wordfast and Powerpoint'07
Thread poster: Chiara Zanone
Chiara Zanone
Chiara Zanone  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:13
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 23, 2008

Hi, I'm at my first experiences with Wordfast and I'm not able to translate Powerpoint files. I do as it is written in the manual, I translate well the first slide with Wordfast but at the end of this slide Wordfast closes the translation session and I can't go on translating the other slides. How can I do to continue in translating my slides? I have Powerpoint'07 and Wordfast version 5. Many thanks.

Claire Cox
Claire Cox
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:13
French to English
+ ...
Use Werecat Apr 23, 2008

Werecat is the answer for Powerpoint files. It's simple to use: just follow the instructions and download from here:

http://www.volny.cz/ddaduc/werecat.html

Good luck!

Chiara Zanone
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Werecat with powerpoint Apr 23, 2008

Thanks I just tried to download it but when I open it, I do my translation in it with wordfast and then if I close the translation session and I open the document in powerpoint I can see my translation there is it right or I should do something else? Many thanks for your help.

Chiara Zanone
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Help with Werecat Apr 24, 2008

Viola82 wrote:

Hi, I'm at my first experiences with Wordfast and I'm not able to translate Powerpoint files. I do as it is written in the manual, I translate well the first slide with Wordfast but at the end of this slide Wordfast closes the translation session and I can't go on translating the other slides. How can I do to continue in translating my slides? I have Powerpoint'07 and Wordfast version 5. Many thanks.

Unfortunately I don't manage in opening Werecat in Word'07.. Could anyone help me please? I followed the instructions but I can't find Werecat as a model of Word in the Tools> Templates that in Word'07 are among the options. Thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Wordfast and Powerpoint'07

Translation news related to Wordfast

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »