Not opening a new glossary because it is in use...
Thread poster: Miguel Garcia Lopez

Miguel Garcia Lopez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:38
Member (2008)
English to French
+ ...
Sep 5, 2008

Hello,

I've been working with the new version 5.53q of WF from some months without problems. I have made several glossaries working with WF. I'm trying to select a glossary as Glossary 1, and I got this error message : xxx is already used as TM, BTM, VLTM, blacklist or Glossary 1/2/3. xxx is the file name, but it is not used as these ones..

Any help?

Thanks, Miguel.

[Edited at 2008-09-05 15:44]

Direct link Reply with quote

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
French to English
Did you... Sep 5, 2008

try renaming it, and then selecting it?

xxxsavaria
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Never ever Sep 5, 2008

Such a thing has never happened to me before.

Maura Tomasi  Identity Verified
English to Italian
+ ...
I am experiencing the same problem right now. I wonder anybody has resolved it yet. Sep 6, 2008

Miguel Garcia Lopez wrote:

Hello,

I've been working with the new version 5.53q of WF from some months without problems. I have made several glossaries working with WF. I'm trying to select a glossary as Glossary 1, and I got this error message : xxx is already used as TM, BTM, VLTM, blacklist or Glossary 1/2/3. xxx is the file name, but it is not used as these ones..

Any help?

Thanks, Miguel.

[Edited at 2008-09-05 15:44]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not opening a new glossary because it is in use...

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search