Wordfast does not prompt for marking bookmarks
Thread poster: ah79
ah79
Local time: 06:13
English
Sep 8, 2008

Hi,

I've suddenly got a problem with Wordfast: when beginning to translate a Word-document, the program does not prompt if I wish to mark the bookmarks. Therefore, i won't get the red red markers around the bookmarks and the bookmarks cannot be transferred properly into the translated document. I've tried the Unlink- function with no effect at all.

What could cause this kind of behaviour and how could the problem be fixed? I'm not very experienced with Wordfast and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast does not prompt for marking bookmarks

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search